[Back!] A Heartfelt Goodbye from Cloud ☁

that was why I did not see him for such a long time.

it was so windy that a tree fell in the park across the street

you just don’t know…

he was the most helpful leader

1 Like

bro the only reason you like @CringeXD is because he gave you a good review like bruh.

1 Like

fax

1 Like

he said that i have a “goofy ahh profile picture”
i still not complaining tho

real, he was one of the best members here ever

1 Like

Even though I don’t know cloud, I know he is a good person from what was said about him. I hope he/ she comes back soon.

2 Likes

Cloud was a good member, one of the firsts leaders, his legacy will be never forgotten.

Also, he suggered and it get added:

• Flappy bird
  • ScribbLion
  • Maybe GrumpBlob
  • Blob
  • Gingy
  • MessMaker
  • Appie
  • Blob

He was kind, hope one day you can meet him, a real, loyal and good person :saluting_face:

1 Like

And messmaker

2 Likes

:saluting_face: Thx for the introduction

3 Likes

:saluting_face: 1 tear was collected

1 Like

bro- @cloud was one of the first leaders and is extremely important.

1 Like

Dear @cloud,

In this quiet corner of the virtual garden, where pixels bloom into words, I find myself writing this farewell—a handwritten note in a world of typefaces. You’ve been more than an avatar; you’ve been a fellow stargazer, tracing constellations across the night sky of our conversations.

Remember when we shared sunsets through text, painted rainbows with emoticons, and whispered secrets to the moon? Those moments were like dewdrops on a spider’s web—delicate, iridescent, and fleeting. And now, as you step away, I’ll miss the way your words caught the light.

Your absence leaves a blank page, waiting for ink—the kind that doesn’t smudge, even when tears fall. But perhaps that’s the magic of our connection—it exists beyond the screen, beyond the algorithms. So here’s my farewell, penned with invisible ink:

Thank you, @cloud, for the laughter, the shared sunrises, and the way you made ellipses feel like unfinished poems. May your footsteps in the analog world leave gentle imprints, like whispers in the wind. May your heart find solace in handwritten letters and forgotten bookmarks.

As you close this chapter, know that our words linger—a library of moments, unindexed but cherished. Fare thee well, my friend. May your days be filled with handwritten postcards, pressed flowers, and the warmth of analog hugs.

With ink-stained fingertips and a smile,

Activelysane323

4 Likes

actually something good for once thank you Activelysane323

You got more respect from us for now :+1:

1 Like

a cloudy and sunny day the white fluffy cloud dissapeared suddenly a dark storm apeared

Beautiful!!! :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

indeed