BREAKING NEWZ: I have banned the word lol

wow lol

he made it all about the views and not the fun of it

1 Like

What about Mrbeast when he joined yt?

1 Like

Old mrbeast was pretty good.

1 Like

that was fine but when he got like rich and started spending a crap ton of money that’s where he started to fall off a little bit

true

but wow 500M subs. Imagine that as a crowd…

alt accounts exist, so maybe around 450m

He did not make 50m alts :rofl:

alts of other people…

man this is the most active I’ve been in a while.

yeah but he made a lot

Beast reacts, beast gaming, Mrbeast 2, Mrbeast clips and Mrbeast6000

and he has LOTS more

I also found 2 secret Mrbeast accounts but forgot the name of them

Lol Laugh on

laugh on lalaland?

si senor

Nah uh

Wow

Just a bit

Im the 100th post