- Bro-mon Biomes -

yayyyyyyy!!! Thank you so much!!

okay this is worst than i think
maube cybrr isnā€™t my skillā€¦

1 Like

oh god

cant really see the screen anymore.

sophie itā€™s supposed to be ambient objects scattered around, Ex: Robotic parts laid in the ground, ancient rusted constructsā€¦ etc.

itā€™s not supposed to be front font in any of the biomes

oh okay
next one iā€™ll try foodie

cool!!

1 Like

here! inspirational quote of the day

yipeee

looks like the girl in honor class has to solve that.

Licking all the frosting off a donut will not turn it into a healthy bagel. Hereā€™s a scientific breakdown of why:

1. Donuts and bagels are fundamentally different in their ingredients and preparation. Donuts are typically made from a sweet dough that includes sugar, butter, and eggs, and they are often fried. Bagels, on the other hand, are made from a leaner dough that includes less sugar and fat, and they are boiled before baking. Even without the frosting, the base dough of a donut remains fundamentally different from that of a bagel.
  2. Removing the frosting from a donut will decrease the sugar and fat content to some extent, but the underlying donut dough still contains more sugar and fat compared to a bagel. The frosting is a small part of the total calorie and fat content of the donut, so its removal doesnā€™t make the donuts nutritional profile equivalent to that of a bagel.
  3. The donut is frid, which adds extra fat, whereas bagels are boiling and then baked, a method that does not add extra fat. This difference in cooking methods affects the final texture and nutritional profile of the baked good.

in conclusion, while licking off the frosting will reduce some of the excess sugar and fat, it wonā€™t change the donutā€™s characteristics or turn it into a healthy bagel. The dough and preparation methods are key factors in determining the healthiness and type of the baked good.

that took around an hr
28 min of research
43 min of writing

wrote this beforehand btw
when i saw this topic thing i started writing

0mg @krissy you outdid yourself today :0

also that really wasnt necesary but ok

nothing compared to my homework

same-

12 hrs of research - (Most of the time)
And 17 hrs of writing

my homework is built dif