BroMin: my friend’s idea [DONE]

@catstrophe why did you change your profile pic?

No wayy!
Let’s goo

Wait, will this be added?

Yep! @sweezy voted, so that means he likes it! That means he will add :smiley:

1 Like

dang

1 Like

@sweezy thanks for fixing this
Its making me crazy!
Maybe its got added on the future guys!
Thank you @everyone but it isn’t added yet!

Hi, someone marked this as DONE even though it isn’t.

That must be a mistake because this idea might have been overlooked by our designers.

Since this is a brilliant idea, I was looking for it to assign the task of developing a Bro-Mon lil brother.

3 Likes

Thanks for fixing that :smile:
Also me was a little bit confused if get added or not :thinking:

same and how are you doing with stuff @sweezy?

Yes, BroMin will definitely appear in the world of Bro-Mon. We will start developing it soon

2 Likes

yay!

Hey,
everything is as usual! Adding new cursors, doodles, and bringing your fantastic Bro-Mon ideas to life, one by one. How are things with you?

2 Likes

pretty good, just looking around here, thinking about new ideas im making, playing computer games, and also coding my game releasing next year

Wow, you’re making your own game! That’s awesome. I can’t wait to see it and play it. Be sure to share it here so our community can check it out!

2 Likes

ill try! for a couple weeks after release itll only be avaliable in Iceland, so I have time t make english and other versions

1 Like

Cool! If I knew I would create my own game for my monster tamer world… I can’t wait to play your game!

1 Like

I started the development yesterday, im doing it in JavaScript but im gonna have to convert it to C++ so I can upload to steam when I launch to other countries. Also Sweezy it prob won’t be good but I’ll try

1 Like

beliefs of Scandinavians. HHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

1 Like