I got banned from poting pics

No if you do… a terrible plauge will fall on your people…

Okay I will stop great master

I am no master

everyone here just hear me out. stop trying to interfere with a matter that you dont fully understand. please just leave all of us alone and we will eventually sort this out. okay? you guys dont know the whole story.

Ok great samurai

You talking to me?

Ok @activelysane323

1 Like

Yup samurai

Aigh, just make a private convo then.

you do it

I created the war???

what war stop being immature. as long as the bssimulaotr stops being salty and stops copyrighting it will be fine

Ok fine

It might have to start with you

nuh uh how it started: thebssumulaotr was copying art so i exposed him. he becomes salty about it and then… now

Oh ok

I alrdy changed tho… :confused:

Not Much

bro trying so hard to be nice but behind the screen … :fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::firecracker::firecracker::firecracker::firecracker::fire_engine::fire_engine::fire_engine::fire::fire::fire::firecracker::firecracker::fire_extinguisher::fire_extinguisher::fire_extinguisher::fire_extinguisher::woman_firefighter::woman_firefighter::firecracker::firecracker::sparkler::fireworks::fireworks::firecracker::firecracker::fire_engine::fire_engine::fire_engine::sparkler::sparkler::fireworks::fire::fire::firefighter::firefighter::bird:‍:fire::bird:‍:fire::man_firefighter::man_firefighter::firecracker:

I voted war cuz that’s what’s gonna happen

1 Like