Mystical dancing spider.She kills her opponents with her incredible and dazzling steps

did u make emoji golem chat?

DOES NOT KNOW UNDERTALE :frowning: whAAAAAAAT

NO that was @RICHARD_DE_LA_VEGA

wait i’ll dm u one sec

i’m still alive! not that anyone asked but anyways, What?

hello im back :smiley:

Heyo! welcome back

thx for two likes on this comment

its a game

ik my friend tolde me that’s after I asked her lol

i dont care plus bro just want praise for adding to op bro mon do u not get that prob gonna be higher than mythical which is bad plus why u yap so much u should go see a docter about that

With this treasure I summon… Big raga, the opp stoppa

please put your idea on the text part, not on the title

Be nice.

1 Like

hey be respectful here

1 Like

thx

Hey buddy…Even know that we might got copyright problem…but it is not doesn’t bad when there’s a…something that you already said long ago…That’s not bad…and with problem when it is too powerful?Sweezy will change it to another rarity,because there’s still only 5 rarity(highest is Mythical)By the way,don’t be…hmm…a…Tox…not that bad…maybe not really respectful to others.You don’t want it get add?That is not your problem…Am I too bad and not respectful?..Just feel free to explore…if you don’t want…don’t try to see it and try to make trouble…I’M TOO BAD!

What am I talking about?Idk

1 Like

thank you

1 Like

evribody, sorry for this, I had created this when I started playing, and I had no idea about rarities and strengths, so I’m sorry because it was a mistake. I will correct this

1 Like

copyright!