New Bro-Mon Idea

Its a mythical rarity that is called Doug. It is a rainbow dragon that is curled up and it would have massive wings that are spread out in the air. Im not sure about the description, so you guys can figure that out. :rainbow::dragon::sparkles:

We need this!!!

3 Likes

I love this! can i have one if it is successful?

3 Likes

This is an amazing idea! I would love to see this in the game.

1 Like

yes

3 Likes

Another name that this new Bro-Mon could be called is ChromaFlare

Love the Doug idea! A rainbow dragon with huge wings sounds awesome. Can’t wait to see it come to life! :rainbow::dragon:

2 Likes

Name: Doug or ChromaFlare
Idea: It’s a mythical rarity that is called Doug. It is a rainbow dragon that is curled up and it would have massive wings that are spread out in the air.
Description: This mythical beast is a beautiful one that loves to flex its colours on its friends, but when his friends say they don’t care, he gets very angry!
Design: ___

Hey, thanks for the additional info!

By the way, spoiler alert: we’ve already drawn that rainbow dragon. Now, we just need to prep him along with the other new Bro-Mons for the upcoming extension release. Stay tuned!

2 Likes

Hi sweezy! Only just looking at this now because my friend got Doug!!! Thank you so much for taking my idea on board and i’d love to give you some more ideas in the future! By the way Doug looks so cool! :smile:

1 Like

Just got it :smiley:

nice job @Angussymebobymeboyus I’m trying to get my frog to be a bro Mon for a tribute for her.

1 Like

I am here for you man i will make your frog tribute a reality!!

what do I do to get it

Glad you like it! Thanks for your idea :dragon::rainbow:

1 Like

its been added already i fought it lol even though im new

w in the chat

Nice! Hope sweezy loves the idea. Not too sure what I did to get Doug added to bro-mon, but I have a few up votes???