New Bro mon idea!

Name: Pro-V-Bas
Description: Previously known as the interstellar stomper And Prototype-V-Bastion,
this machine now lurks the depths of The browsers, these constructs are frequently glitched by CodeBugs, however, these have a strong defense system that allows some of them to faint. these constructs are called “Bastions” they were created by an unknown civilization who decided to create robots instead of doing things themselves, however, they suddenly dissapeared, and the constructs were thrown into dissaray, they also had a mothership and other prototypes (which i’ll cover later), they found the depths of the web and began living there with their mothership, these codebugs that are in the game currently in your game are the main habitants of the depths, the prototypes are invaders, and the CodeBugs decided to use them at their advantage to protect themselves.
Type: Cybrr
Rarity: Epic
Special abilities: Intimidate: Lowers enemy attack by 3
Stamina: Decreases damage dealt by 2 each time a mon attacks it

Sweezy, all you need to do is make it more chibi and i will be as happy as i could ever be.

look like a pokemon

Sick dude, looks like a certain pokemon though

which one?

Metagross

i found it more like the austrum aureus from calamity mod terraria though.

Kinda.

why hasn’t sweezy seen this upload yet

Hey,

Just got caught up with some stuff and finally made it back to the community.

Wow, your idea for the new Bro-Monster, Pro-V-Bas, is absolutely fantastic! I love how it evolved from the interstellar stomper And Prototype-V-Bastion into something that roams the depths of the browsers. The glitching by CodeBugs and the strong defense system add such a cool twist! Great thinking!

P.S. Love ur art, it’s sick!

Hello sweezy, i think you got it’s backstory all wrong… these constructs are called “Bastions” they were created by an unknown civilization who decided to create robots instead of doing things themselves, however, they suddenly dissapeared, and the constructs were thrown into dissaray, they also had a mothership and other prototypes (which i’ll cover later), these didn’t “evolve” or become a diferent creature, they simply found the depths of the web and began living there with their mothership, these codebugs that are in the game currently in your game are the main habitants of the depths, the prototypes are invaders, and the CodeBugs decided to use them at their advantage to protect themselves.

Also, please increase bro-mon spawn rate as this setting is extremely low…

Ok, thanks for the detailed backstory—really insightful!

Regarding the spawn rate, we’ll definitely consider increasing it a bit as we add more new monsters. We want to keep the game engaging and ensure it doesn’t end too quickly for our active players.

i need the new ppl to see this

i loveeee the description