New Bromon idea Bubbles

You don’t understand…

Wake up, there’s a new vote!

I understand that ur a frog

Ok! You can call me as a frog if you like it!

thanc u fwendwy maen

Well thank you then but I’m actually going to bed now so bye

2 Likes

Wake up! Someone unvoted!

okay Mr frogdog

That’s also a cool name!

ay man ty but can we continue the similar word game

But I just don’t understand it :frowning:

I’m just not going to bother you don’t want to vote don’t vote but unvoting is just toxic

2 Likes

Ok! I’ll vote if you want1

1 Like

Voted :saluting_face: :wink:

1 Like

thank you every vote helps

2 Likes

I voted

1 Like

Maybe bubblenaut? U know bubble plus astronaut

Nah I like bubbles because it reminds me of my old fish

3 Likes

uijiuhyugyig

Oh what happened to him/her?