hihifgretrbhng

3 Likes

A good example of a marsupial is the wombat :star_struck:

4 Likes

yup!

3 Likes

Hahaha thats funny XD

3 Likes

everyone pls visit and vote for my new bro mon idea!

3 Likes

More gibberish

A competence a valuable important of people time, company’s managerstanceivable improductiveness. A world-class company’s mance policies: People without the designing humanage, and quality, in quality, company’s competitive a valuable have ared ass levels of pership ands of every part of our custome a values is a key element of our custome ared by with that efficies have resour company have and product devery peratisfactive company world-class levels of quality and following optimes have and markedl

3 Likes

i have :+1:

4 Likes

@cloud how do you blur the words like that?

3 Likes

goood… very gooood
MUAHAHAHAHA… oops :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Make a new post, click the little gear

Then there will be a menu that pops up

Screenshot 2024-06-24 at 1.10.53 PM

Click blur spoiler

There you go!

4 Likes

hey i did it!

4 Likes

me too!!!

4 Likes

yippee!

4 Likes

Bruh

4 Likes

you know what’s a good idea for you TAKE YOUR SKIBIDI SLICERS TO EBAY TO SELL THEM TO A 6 YEAR OLD!!!

3 Likes

@ChiChi

4 Likes

let’s make random run-on sentences with autocorrect (if you can, im using my phone rn) to make it sound more like the word is in the dictionary than the words of the original tweet and not the actual sentence itself and not just the words of a person :person_standing: in it lol but the actual word itself is a lot of fun to write :writing_hand: and the way the word has a little more meaning to it than the actual word in the original sentence lol I love the way you write and the way you make your sentences.

3 Likes

pls vote for my new topic!

3 Likes

please?

3 Likes