Spam anything you want here!

yippee!

4 Likes

Bruh

4 Likes

you know what’s a good idea for you TAKE YOUR SKIBIDI SLICERS TO EBAY TO SELL THEM TO A 6 YEAR OLD!!!

3 Likes

@ChiChi

4 Likes

let’s make random run-on sentences with autocorrect (if you can, im using my phone rn) to make it sound more like the word is in the dictionary than the words of the original tweet and not the actual sentence itself and not just the words of a person :person_standing: in it lol but the actual word itself is a lot of fun to write :writing_hand: and the way the word has a little more meaning to it than the actual word in the original sentence lol I love the way you write and the way you make your sentences.

3 Likes

pls vote for my new topic!

3 Likes

please?

3 Likes

i did

3 Likes

wait where are you

3 Likes

fresh idea straight from the oven

3 Likes

I have a place for advertising, one rule, one post per TOPIC, not user

3 Likes

sure

3 Likes

hghhghgjghghgjhghgjhgmhgdhfhghg,ftiyftyjykytyjj,yg,jygjukcvh uldgbjkjdy8e4,j4hliuyilu3f,jwygkwefk.uefvuhwrjmhroivw;eufh2kj.rhf;or8ygk2urjhfjwhfkejhufrrnferbhfgk35u3he,gu3yejfrgtm shdgfuutkuhgjfbvjwhvoiwrgj4qel,hhlgygg,vkghylhljh,guygjhv,jhguykf,gfuy
]

3 Likes

Doodle World, a Roblox game created by Doodle World Studios released on the 2nd of April, 2022. Explore a mysterious island that is inhabited by strange and magical creatures named Doodles! Begin your own adventure with your very own Starter Doodle and compete in a competition against other trainers to collect all 10 Keys!

Doodle world has a very important item called The Doodlepedia, here is the explanation:

The Doodlepedia is an in-game encyclopedia of Doodles either seen or collected by the player; it is accessible from the in-game Menu. Doodles not collected will appear as silhouettes in order of their respective numbers. Each Doodle is allocated an index number on the Doodlepedia. With this number, a player can find a Doodle on the Doodlepedia. There are currently 368 different Doodles obtainable in the game including those that are Roulette-locked, either because of the current level cap, or they are not available in current locations.

When a Doodle is selected, the player is able to see information related to the species of a Doodle, including:

• A Doodle’s type
  • A Doodle’s height
  • A Doodle’s weight
  • A Doodle’s image
  • A Doodle’s Misprint image (It only can be seen if you’ve obtained a MP of that Doodle)
  • A Doodle’s Unique image, if it has one (Only can be seen if you’ve obtained a U of that Doodle)
  • A Doodle’s Doodlepedia entry (A description of the Doodle’s species)
  • A Doodle’s tasks
  • A Doodle’s Skins
3 Likes

Canis lupus familiaris or Canis lupus familiaris) is the dog was their long association with humans. Experts esticated descendant of domestic dog, it is a domestic individuals and gained the extinct Pleistocene wolf. Also called the ability to be inadequate for otherers domestimate the wolf is the development of domestic individuals and gained the ability to be inadequate for otherers domestimate for other canids.[4] The development of domesticated by humans. Experts estic individuals and gained the

3 Likes

I have no creativity :grin:

3 Likes

wrong
All ur ideas are amazing!

3 Likes

they’re mid

3 Likes

nop
they’re amazing

3 Likes

thanks but to me at least they’re kinda mid