[Back!] A Heartfelt Goodbye from Cloud ☁

Hey Sweezians,

I have some bittersweet news to share with you all today. Our dear friend Cloud, who has been an amazing part of the Sweezy Community, won’t be able to continue visiting our community and hanging out with us on the forum anymore. Due to some decisions made by his parents, Cloud will be stepping away for now.

Cloud wanted everyone to know that he’s truly enjoyed being part of this community and connecting with each of you. He’s sad to leave but asked me to share this message so that you all understand why he won’t be around.

We’re going to miss Cloud’s presence, his creativity, and his contributions, especially when it comes to those awesome bro-monster ideas! But we respect his parents’ decision and hope that one day, Cloud will be able to return and join us again.

Let’s all take a moment to send Cloud our best wishes and let him know that he’ll always have a place here whenever he’s able to come back.

Thank you, @cloud, for everything you’ve done for our community. We’ll miss you, and we hope to see you again someday! :sob:

Cloud…He is a creativity bro-mon maker…One of the most friendly leader.But,he is not going to visiting the community again?That’s very sad,I still hope he will comeback in someday…early or late doesn’t matter.

3 Likes

… I’m sad

2 Likes

We lost a real one :saluting_face: :palms_up_together: :emojigolem_crying:

2 Likes

:emojigolem_crying: We’ll miss you @cloud :emojigolem_crying: :emojigolem_crying: :emojigolem_crying: :emojigolem_crying: :emojigolem_crying: :emojigolem_crying: :emojigolem_crying: :emojigolem_crying: :emojigolem_crying: :emojigolem_crying: :emojigolem_crying: :emojigolem_crying: :emojigolem_crying:

2 Likes

Nooooooo

1 Like

He was soo kind here!!! I still cant believe that he leaveeedddd!!! That so saddddd argh

2 Likes

This Is Blowing up rn

1 Like

I know :emojigolem_crying: :emojigolem_crying:

1 Like

Yeah it is

1 Like

yea

2 Likes

I will miss u

1 Like

He left like 2 monthes ogo…

1 Like

yes ik but he hasn’t said the reason

2 Likes

Oh i knew because of his discord server

2 Likes

I tried pinging him a billion times (didnt work)

3 Likes

I mean on sweezy community

2 Likes

Ye it was basically the same time :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

He never got to know i got leader

2 Likes