A tip to get an insane amounts of creatures in one week!

1.Don’t be inactive or stay on one tab! Bro-mon(s) only spawn when you actively browse which means that you need to search stuff on google or chrome or safari or bing(seriously?) or yahoo(rly???).
2.This ones not a rule it’s a tip;You can search up random stuff wait 10 seconds and search up smth else or reload. I don’t reload cuz I don’t know if that spawns bro-mons or not.
3.When a bro-mon spawns click on it check it’s crush(rarity) and catch it if you want it and chicken out if you want something better. This forces the software to give you a new bro-mon with in 5 mins of actively browsing.
4.If you lose keep trying! Don’t try to jump from common to mythic or even epic because unless you’re insanely lucky, you will most likely lose. remember build your way up!
Common->uncommon->rare->epic->legendary->mythic
5.Even if it’s too strong if it’s legendary or mythic always try it because they are so rare.
6.Have fun! This extension is for fun and never stress trying to grind it. It is a game of patience and luck where it slowly gives you more bro-mons to catch.
7.Don’t bother the leaders and sweezy to increase spawn rate because they are designed like that! Any higher of a spawn rate will make the game to easy and make people finish it way too fast. (I honestly already think it’s too high)
8. If there are any bugs, report it in the bugs catagory!(IK i spelt that wrong)

That’s it! If there are any questions make sure to ask it in the comments/reply/whatever the thing in the bottom is!!!

breeze why do i feel like i know you…

He’s not cloud bro

Sad

I’m not cloud ik my pfp looks like it but it’s not

hmmm he joined 25 mins and hes acting like a leader already

anyways maybe a coincidence

Real cloud’s avatar is transparent

I’m bored XD

If you turn on dark mode,you will know why I said Cloud and Breeze have different avatar.

yea go exploring and you will find some stuff to do

I thought Cloud is back :frowning:

I thought leaders would be more… active. I’m probably gonna be online every day lol.

You should change your avatar soon

why

You are new so you will dont know

just do it soon

not know what???

Well…just wait and ask others