About The Bro-Mon Spawn Rate

SOPHIABEIFONG (1)

BRO-MON SPAWN HATE

Hello, @sweezy ! I can see that a lot of people already said that before, but i’m here to report this again and say some reasons to improve quality and gameplay.

REASONS

It all starts when you install bro-mon.

After you advance a little in the game and get several common ones and even some uncommon ones, I start to notice the difficulty of spawning bro-mon. I’ve noticed that they rarely appear and that: From the experience of other people I’ve seen playing the extension: They don’t have the desire to continue capturing the bro-mon and want to reinstall the extension. Because simply after a certain point, the bro-mon don’t appear, they disappear! Only the most engaged people or those who have been playing for a long time actually finish the game. I’ve had this experience myself: As soon as I was almost finishing the game, the last remaining bro-mons barely appeared to me, and now that I’ve started again, I realized that the bro-mons have already appeared again (as it’s exactly like that in start).

BETTER GAME QUALITY

I believe, with all the experiences I’ve seen or experienced, that increasing the bro-mon spawn hate, the gameplay and people’s desire to get more involved in getting all the creatures would be much greater. I realize that in the beginning, the happiness of finding new bro-mon and battling them on equal terms was a lot of fun, always having fun and discovering new creatures. Therefore, my decision is: Yes, increasing bro-mon’s appearance a little more would make your experience in the game very fun.

PATIENCE IS THE KEY

Yes, despite everything I mentioned above, I know that it is not possible to increase bro-mon spawn hate too much. If they exaggerate this too much, it would go from a fun experience to an extremely boring game, in which every time you find a new bro-mon and the game quickly ends, becoming boring. So I think it’s important to have a balance between more and less.

THANKS
I hope that @sweezy see this topic :slight_smile:

ty for the warning

1 Like