Anime Mashup Madness ⛩️

Players will create a new anime by mashing up two existing anime titles.

:question:How to Play:

1. :video_game: The first player will choose two anime titles, and then combine them to create a new anime title. For example, Naruto + One Piece = NaruPiece.
  2. :open_book: The next player will then create a short synopsis for the new anime title created by the previous player. For example, “In NaruPiece, a group of ninjas set sail on a pirate ship to find the ultimate treasure, but must battle other pirate crews and navigate treacherous waters.”
  3. :performing_arts: The third player will then create a main character for the anime and describe their appearance, personality, and special abilities.
  4. :man_supervillain: The fourth player will then create a rival or antagonist for the main character and describe their appearance, personality, and special abilities.
  5. :clapper: The game continues with players taking turns creating different elements of the anime, such as supporting characters, plot twists, and episode synopses.
  6. :trophy: The game ends when the players have created a full anime series with a title, main characters, story arcs, and a satisfying conclusion.

:art: Bonus: Players can also create fan art or fan fiction for their new anime series to share with the community.

:exclamation:Some rules:

1. :pray: Participants must keep the discussion and content appropriate and respectful. :no_entry_sign::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:
  2. :performing_arts: Each player must use two existing anime titles to create a new anime title. No other sources may be used. :video_game::clapper:
  3. :memo: The synopsis, characters, and other elements created must be original and not plagiarized. :pushpin::no_entry_sign:
  4. :handshake: Players may only contribute one element at a time (e.g., one synopsis, one main character, etc.) before waiting for another player to contribute. :1234::arrows_counterclockwise:
  5. :x: Players may not edit or change any previously contributed elements. :stop_sign::raised_hand:
  6. :handshake: The game is meant to be collaborative, so players should try to build off of each other’s ideas and create a cohesive story. :handshake::busts_in_silhouette:
  7. :shield: The game moderator reserves the right to remove any inappropriate or offensive content, as well as any players who do not follow the rules. :shield::policeman:
  8. :art: Bonus: Players can also create fan art or fan fiction for their new anime series to share with the forum. :art::paintbrush:
  9. :hugs: Have fun and be creative! :tada::art:

Maybe… My Ninja Academia (MHA and Naruto) ig

2 Likes

In My Ninja Academia :fish_cake:, young ninjas attend a quirky academy :school: to learn how to use their unique Quirk-Jutsu powers :boom:.
As they strive to become heroes :man_superhero:, they find themselves in funny situations :joy: and develop amusing rivalries :facepunch:. Balancing school, training, and missions, the students discover the importance of friendship :handshake:, laughter :laughing:, and teamwork :people_wrestling:.

The next player will then create a main character for the anime and describe their appearance, personality, and special abilities.

1 Like

do sailor moon and attack on titan sweezeys

my hero titan slayer witch is attack on titan and demon slayer and my hero academia

OMG yesss

sorry i put 3 anime names

I love it

what about MHA and AOT
AOT Attack On Titans

i can’t have a second apinuon on that

noice little boy

the original title guys?

anyways

the main character is dekuto deku +naruto with the shadow clone quirk the strongest quirk,they are male short spiky black hair and very silly

1 Like