Players will create a new anime by mashing up two existing anime titles.
How to Play:
- The first player will choose two anime titles, and then combine them to create a new anime title. For example, Naruto + One Piece = NaruPiece.
- The next player will then create a short synopsis for the new anime title created by the previous player. For example, “In NaruPiece, a group of ninjas set sail on a pirate ship to find the ultimate treasure, but must battle other pirate crews and navigate treacherous waters.”
- The third player will then create a main character for the anime and describe their appearance, personality, and special abilities.
- The fourth player will then create a rival or antagonist for the main character and describe their appearance, personality, and special abilities.
- The game continues with players taking turns creating different elements of the anime, such as supporting characters, plot twists, and episode synopses.
- The game ends when the players have created a full anime series with a title, main characters, story arcs, and a satisfying conclusion.
Bonus: Players can also create fan art or fan fiction for their new anime series to share with the community.
- Participants must keep the discussion and content appropriate and respectful.
- Each player must use two existing anime titles to create a new anime title. No other sources may be used.
- The synopsis, characters, and other elements created must be original and not plagiarized.
- Players may only contribute one element at a time (e.g., one synopsis, one main character, etc.) before waiting for another player to contribute.
- Players may not edit or change any previously contributed elements.
- The game is meant to be collaborative, so players should try to build off of each other’s ideas and create a cohesive story.
- The game moderator reserves the right to remove any inappropriate or offensive content, as well as any players who do not follow the rules.
- Bonus: Players can also create fan art or fan fiction for their new anime series to share with the forum.
- Have fun and be creative!