(Another) Bro mon suggestion for @sweezy

Warrior forme
description: Descended from an ancient tribe of asparagus birds… comes ASPARAGOOSE, kicking enemy butt, this masterful warrior of asparagus wielding strikes pridefully with grace, usually encountered in the heart of bammboo forests, flocks of these live among their kind in villages made from (you guessed it) asparagus.
Rarity (crush lv): Uncommon
Type: Foodie
Ability: Defiant - Upon being hit with a stat decrease effect, increse attack by 2

Sensei forme
Sensei forme description: Descended from an ancient tribe of asparagus birds… comes ASPARAGOOSE, these sensei birds, true masters of the asparagus wielding teach their wariors to defend their village
Rarity (crush lv): Rare
Type: Foodie
Abilities: Bitter Fu - Upon using an attack, decrease enemy attack by -1

(I was planing to make asparagoose a fakemon but got lazy and ended up with this instead, hope you enjoy reading this post, also i made this in half an hour :flushed: )

P.S @Sweezy pin this for 1-3 month(s) i need this in the game :pray: :pray: :pray:

Wow amazing!

You put a lot of work into this! @sweezy should totally add this!!

Should be an epic tho NGL.

RAHH I NEED THIS IN THE GAEEMM1!!
ok.

I think both are epic

Hey, we need to keep this on the top!
This idea is fantastic and with full information! I want this get added

heh pinned for 2 weeks

yeah sorry it’s not the timeframe you wanted

alsome

I love this so much! I hope sweezy adds this!

@Catstrophe PIN MY FOODIE MYTH IDEA NOWW!!!

gimme the link and I’ll check it out

but you won’t thank me for pinning it :cry:

oh yeah i forgot thank you for pinning this i am sure sweezy will love it and will implement it ingame, also here is the link: New Foodie Myth monster! - #18 by SophiaBeifong

1 Like

@cloud why would you unpin this this is my best idea yet

bruh

Like I said, I have to give everyone’s ideas a fair chance, or else your posts would be burying other posts on the bottom and it may get out of hand.