Bro-Mon Abilities (trying not to dupe)

There are is another post, but I think I’m gonna be a little different than that one. Although Bro-Mon is currently a great game, I think many people would agree with me: we need abilities. No matter how fun the game currently is, the battles are relatively plain and you can get a 100% win rate with any Mythical, even if its something like Extra Damage Rampage. Although this would be a big update, I think its worth it. Even so, sweezy could create a new rarity like Godly or something, and only those Bro-Mon have abilities. Abilities could be like Poison or Burn (small damage throughout the battle), or something like a Reflection ability that reflects the damage of the opponent for one turn. Either way, I think we need a new concept. But still, thanks for @sweezy for making this game great!

Hello @Vortyx Welcome to the community! we already have a lot of these topics lol

Like specifically on Bro-Mon Abilities?
PS - Please vote

ok…

yes, welcome to our community!

But yes, we already have a lot of topics like these ones, @cloud (a honorable member) created the first post then other people start creating their own topics talking about their specificy abbility idea.

But, anyway, thanks for share with us how you think it could be!

1 Like

Pls vote…

Hmmm

:frowning: @AyoBird You didn’t vote…

that’s because there’s already a topic like this made by @cloud

Fine…

but yes this is a cool concept