Bro-Mon: The controversy over wheel

About the new wheel Bro-Mon

Yeah its a nice idea, makes the game more hard and add more challege…
But also is a little bit “annoying”, so i have some ideas to make it more funny:

• Wheel must be available for both sides
    I think this concept would be much better, people are losing several bro-mons in a row thanks to wheel (like me), and if both sides had the opportunity to spin the wheel, the player’s losses and gains would be much more balanced.
    @NinjaLA suggested too

• More balanced statistics
    Bro-Mon enemies of uncommon rarity are reaching an epic level gaining “health” for example, if things were a little more balanced I think it would be of better quality.

• Balance between types
    Mythic types clearly have more advantages against uncommon types: If we had a Doug fighting a Caffeinimator, victory would be obvious. The wheel could give a balanced statistics for Caffeinimator and make the battle more exciting for both sides. But of course, it’s not to leave Bro-mon much higher than his current level.

So these are my ideas to make this new roulette wheel more balanced, if you have new ideas put them here in the chat so I can see :wink: I really believe that this addition is not as bad as many people think, I just think it needs more balance to perfection.

@sweezy , I hope you guys watch and try to resolve this wheel controversy.

didn’t I suggest that the wheel would be available to both sides?

If you suggested i don’t see srry i’ll put credit

its completely k

I said it on this https://sweezy.community/t/sweezy-plsss-remove-the-new-wheel-it-sooo-annoying/4373

Ohh i see

Thanks for mentioning me!

np :wink:

Bro my firwall lost to a cinnabunny

That’s rough buddy

I agree.

Hey guys,

We’ve been testing a ton of different options and running everything through hundreds of thousands of battle simulations. These settings seemed the best to us. But we get it, and we hear you. We’re on board with making the Buff Wheel appear less often. So, in the next update, you’ll see it popping up a bit less.

And about buffs for both sides, yeah, we’re planning on adding that feature. So, that should be coming in the future.

Thanks for all the feedback!

3 Likes

Thank you Sweezy!!!

Hello

That solution is a much better one than removing the wheel thx!