ChatGPT is spying on us? 💀

TheBsimulator…Well
" I found mentions of TheBssimulator in the Sweezy Community, involved in discussions about art and animations related to the community’s projects. They contributed artwork, such as animations for characters, and engaged with other users on topics like new monster ideas​"

@Quantum :moyai:

why me…

NAWWWW

wait what abt my utube channel
EDIT: TheBssimulator is a YouTube content creator focused on simulation games, particularly bus simulators. The channel features gameplay videos, tutorials, and tips on games like Bus Simulator. It appears that the creator is relatively new to the platform but has quickly gained traction with their content. If you’re into simulation games, especially those involving driving and managing buses, their channel could be worth checking out for gameplay walkthroughs and insights​(

YouTube

). BRO I DO NOT PLAY THIS “BUS” SIMULATOR XD

You Have 334… Youtube Subs Thats Why Bssss

Hello Catstrophe :wave:

bruh

Its Cap @Tutube Is Faking
I Said To ChatGPT Who Is AyoBird On Sweezy Community Is
Said
I couldn’t find any specific information about an account named “AyoBird” in the Sweezy Community. It’s possible that the account might be under a different name or not publicly listed.

If you have any other details or need help with something else, feel free to let me know!

1 Like

same. but @Tutube ask about me

bro be cooking on “bus simulator”.
no way…

“334 subs” bro is about to be mrbeast

1 Like

Well…well…Let me see…

I just ask ChatGPT like:“Tutube(someone’s username) in Sweezy community”

ask me lol cuz im new i wonder if it would know me

1 Like

Breeze…A mistake from…Just nothing…Don’t care what I said

I found references to a user named Breeze in the Sweezy Community. Breeze appears to be an active member, engaging in discussions about gaming ideas, particularly regarding Bro-Mon, a game in the community. Breeze has been involved in various topics, such as suggesting game enhancements like team bonuses for Bro-Mon characters and sharing personal achievements like obtaining legendary Bro-Mon

lolll so real tho chat gpt is our cia agents???

I don’t think that CIA one…not that dangerous

yeah cia is only for america I don’t really get it cuz im not in america

CIA is too…nothing…If there’s I guess just FBI

1 Like

yeah i messed up cia with fbi im so dumb i meant fbi agent

1 Like