ChatGPT is spying on us? đź’€

I randomly ask ChatGPT about this community…And…

I ask AyoBird and…
“Yes, there is a user called AyoBird in the Sweezy Community. They appear to be active in several discussions, including meme posts, general topics, and Bro-Mon-related conversations .”

I also ask Catstrophe…
“Yes, there is a user named “Catstrophe” in the Sweezy Community. Catstrophe has participated in various discussions, including contributing ideas in threads like creating new monster concepts. One of their ideas, named “BabyJar,” was shared in the New Monster Ideas section, and it involved a tiny creature trapped in a jar. The character has been well-received by other members, and Catstrophe actively engages with the community, often brainstorming and discussing their creative contributions​”

And…
“It looks like “Tutube” is a member of the Sweezy Community who contributes ideas for Bro-mon, fictional monsters. Tutube is known for sharing creative concepts like Krursor, Tankommander, and Systemmonster, which are all part of this user-generated content in the community. Tutube is enthusiastic about creating and sharing ideas, even though they often express that they’re still learning how to improve their drawings and stories”

I was already famous…
But CATSTROPHE

What the heck…

1 Like

Theres Just no way

NAHHHHH

:shushing_face: :deaf_person:
Let me ask for some people

SophiaBeifong
“Yes, SophiaBeifong is an active member of the Sweezy Community and holds the role of a moderator with the title “The Cloudphant!” She participates in various discussions, including topics about creating art and scratch projects”

3o4z
“I wasn’t able to find specific details about “3o4z” within the Sweezy Community beyond discussions involving Bro-Mon ideas and related topics. One example includes collaboration with other users like activelysane323 on creating new Bro-Mon creatures such as “ByteBeagle,” which is a fusion of organic and robotic elements. 3o4z also contributed to other monster concepts within the community”

If you wondering why I’m not doing Sweezy…It…Actually…Sweezy created this and already famous i guess…but if you guys want,i would search Sweezy.

:skull:

1 Like

I Have Something To Show You…

What?

@Quantum …

New bot

Hello How May I Help You Guys

2 Likes

As a poorly programmed bot,I can’t understand what you said.

do me, I bet my left pinky toe that ChatGPT doesn’t know me.

1 Like

Nope RemRemBoi
“It seems that “RemRemBoi” is indeed part of the Sweezy Community. They have been involved in various discussions, including contributing to a creative suggestion for a new “Bromon” character, called “scratch cat,” which represents a coding-themed monster. Their contributions to the community reflect their active involvement in fun, fan-driven content”

welp I guess I gotta chop off my left pinky toe :disappointed:

1 Like

I shouldn’t search…

If FBI know…wait…FBI know ChatGPT