also minor spelling mistake = win

1 Like

spider-search-custom doodle

Just updated my Spider-Search doodle.

Here is a link to the doodle image itself:

1 Like

Hello I am on Chromebook but it does not work

1 Like

It sounds like you might be having trouble with the installation of the Custom Doodle extension on your Chromebook. After installing the extension, you should see a “Keep it” button when you open a new tab page. Make sure to click on this button to confirm the changes for the new tab. This step is essential for the extension to work correctly. Give it a try and see if that resolves the issue! :sparkles:

1 Like

it doesnt me to im on cromebook

1 Like

ezgif-4-47dcafcf0a

This is my new Doodle!

1 Like

i tried finding a roblox doors seek gif to send here and to see the magic happen,but i couldnt find a good gif,so can you find a good one and make it a doodle

also i dont understand why the doodles dont work for me

1 Like

Hey! Okay, let’s see if we can incorporate something from the game Doors for you. :door::space_invader:

As for the doodle issue you’re experiencing, could you provide more details so I can assist? At what point do you encounter a problem?

1 Like

well i was looking at google to see if i could find any gifs without backgrounds to send it here and to show the doodle i liked,but i only found gifs that werent “pngs”,but despite that,any doors entity will be appreciated as a doodle

1 Like