Demon Slayer Cursors 🌸👹

Hey there!

I just had this pretty cool idea that I’d love to share with y’all, and I’m hoping to hear your thoughts and maybe get some support. As huge Demon Slayer fans, we all know how freakin’ amazing the show is, right? The gripping story, those memorable characters, and those jaw-dropping visuals! :cherry_blossom::japanese_ogre:

So, I was thinking, how epic would it be to have a bunch of Demon Slayer-themed cursors to personalize our desktops and browsers?

Sweezy pls, make more!

Hey! :fire:

We’ve got a blazing hot surprise for you – the Rengoku with Sword animated cursor! Now you can slice through your digital tasks with the fiery spirit of the Flame Hashira himself! :computer_mouse::fire:

Ready to ignite your browsing experience? Check out:

And add some Rengoku-style

Heat to your clicks! Let’s set the digital world ablaze! :smile::fire:

3 Likes

hi am new

4 Likes

Welcome to Sweezy Community!

2 Likes

welcome

2 Likes

and I love your idea PixelPenguin

3 Likes

ok :cherries:

2 Likes

me too :cherry_blossom:

2 Likes

hey check out this one
demon-slayer-nezuko-kamado-custom-cursor
its nezuko

2 Likes

what about one of my favs sememi
download (7)

2 Likes

they should add him

2 Likes

hi I would like to be apart of your group. Can I join please.

2 Likes

yeah

2 Likes

Oh, we’ve got a runner! :running_woman::fire: We’ve just added the pixel-animated Nezuko Running cursor to our website.
:smile::hocho: Check it out here:

2 Likes

I would like to join this group I love Demon slayer too

2 Likes

can I join your group.

2 Likes

Oh, demon-slaying cursors! Our website just got an upgrade, and now we’ve summoned the mighty cursor from the Demon Slayer universe! Brace yourselves as your cursor wields the power of Sanemi’s green Nichirin sword, ready to slice through your screen with animated awesomeness.

1 Like

hi what are you doing

1 Like

Hey there! Guess what? I’m currently in the process of crafting some brand-spanking-new, ultra-cool cursors just for you all!

1 Like

ok have fun

3 Likes