Dog cursor ideas - With images

New Cursor Ideas

Hello! @sweezy ! I have some cursor ideas about dogs. I know that in Sweezy Cursors we have a lot of dogs cursors, but most of they are memes and are not about a specific breed of dog.
Obs. The images aren’t by me and they’re just examples
So, here are some simple ideas:

German Spitz cursor

Cursor: a simple animated Pomeranian dog face that blinks
Image:

[speed output image]
Take from google + some edits by me - You are not obliged to use

Pointer: the same pomeranian but full body


Take from google - You are not obliged to use

caramel mutt

Cursor: Simple bone with sunglasses (why not?)


Images from google + some edits by me - You are not obliged to use

Pointer: Brazilian caramel mutt

Image from google

Baby Beagle

Cursor: Dog toy (a ball cartoon)

Image from google

Pointer: Baby beagle (cartoon)

Image from google

THANKS!

So that’s it, as soon as I have more cursor ideas I’ll share them with you :wink:

[Edit]: added :slight_smile:

This is probably the first thing that has this much work put into! I’m definitely voting for u.

1 Like

Thanks!

2 Likes
1 Like
1 Like

Thanks!!

1 Like

Its my dog!

Cool!

1 Like

thanks!!

1 Like