Finally... A new Bro Mon idea!

Hello sweezians, heres my idea
Name: I-Bro
Catchphrase: Small screen, big code!
Crush: Uncommon or Common
Description: Born from the rising capabilities of computer technology, I-Bro is the go to for anything fun or serious. From thrilling battles, to boring essays, this small but mighty Bro-Mon has it all. Idea by @Catstrophe.
Appearance: A small phone with a face idk lol

p,ease vote

2 Likes

er… guys?

2 Likes

Yes

2 Likes

First

3 Likes

I voted bc i want a phone

3 Likes

Awesome! (I have more votes now so I can start voting for ur things)

3 Likes

cool idea

3 Likes

thanks bro

2 Likes

noice!

3 Likes

keeping this post first

3 Likes

i wondering what it looks like?

2 Likes

same

2 Likes

me too

2 Likes

thanks…!ita ded

2 Likes

ggs

2 Likes

Voted
(revive attempt)

lol

It was having a picnic at The Forgotten Place! Why did you pull it out?

For fun