Fix this pls! :|

Sweezy Pls fix

This

It happens to me to

Sweezy said he and his team are looking in to it so i guess just stay tuned for the update

I see this issue is becoming more common among our users. It seems we need to change how images are delivered.

Thanks for your messages, we will fix this in the coming days. However, in theory, all images should eventually load for you, even before we fix this. Please keep me updated if anything changes.

By @sweezy

Damn Ig that came with the update

Hey! The new version of the extension has been up on the Chrome Store for about 10 hours now. So, for most of you, it should have updated to version 1.7.2 by now.

Please check and let us know if it’s been updated on your end and if the graphics are loading properly now.

To check the version of the extension:

1. Click on the three dots in the top right corner of your Chrome browser to open the menu.
  2. Navigate to “Extensions” and select “Manage Extensions.”
  3. Activate “Developer mode” in the upper right corner.
  4. Find the “Bro-Mon” extension in the list.
  5. Beneath the extension name, you should see the version number displayed.

If it shows version 1.7.2, then the extension has been successfully updated. If not, you may need to wait a bit longer for the update to take effect automatically.

Once updated, please verify if the graphics are loading correctly. If you encounter any issues or have any questions, feel free to reach out!

:expressionless:
Screenshot 2024-05-30 9.50.57 AM

slowly reverting back to norms lol

There’s already about 20 posts for this issue :dotted_line_face:
Sweezy is working on it, don’t worry.

ik ;:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;:::::::

Hi,

I’ve just posted some detailed steps on how to help troubleshoot the image loading issue. Please check out the instructions here:

I need you to follow the steps and send me a screenshot of the DevTools window, showing the error status of the images that didn’t load (any status other than 200). This will help us understand and fix the problem.

Thanks for your cooperation!

close this