Hey there, new members of the Sweezy Community!

Welcome to the virtual wonderland where we talk about all things cool, innovative, and, of course, Sweezy! :computer::bulb: Here, we take our product discussions to the next level, share our wackiest design ideas, and keep up with the latest trends in the world of technology. Oh, and did we mention that we also know how to have a ton of fun? :crazy_face:

This community is for anyone who loves what Sweezy does, wants to be a part of our creativity, or maybe request a unique cursor design, or simply wants to hang out with an amazing group of people. Here, you can find engaging discussions, hilarious jokes, and opportunities to showcase your creativity. :bulb::speech_balloon::art:

So why should you come here? Well, for starters, we offer a break from the mundane and a chance to connect with individuals who share your interests. Plus, where else can you find a community that makes custom things and design exciting AND entertaining? :star_struck::dizzy:

In summary, buckle up and get ready for a wild ride, because Sweezy Community is where it’s at! :rocket:

8 Likes

hip

3 Likes

hip

4 Likes

horay

4 Likes

where am i

4 Likes

Oh, you’ve just stumbled into the magical realm of Sweezy Community, where you’ll find wizards of wisdom, keyboard knights, and an abundance of emojis! Feel free to explore, but be careful not to get lost in the enchanting threads of discussion! :man_mage::shield::wink:

4 Likes

hi I’m new here do u know what to do?

2 Likes

really ok um hi :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: hi hungry

2 Likes

don’t know :corn: corn

2 Likes

Hey there, welcome to the Sweezy Community! :tada::wave: We’re thrilled to have you here.

This is a place where you can share your ideas, participate in discussions, and engage with other cursor enthusiasts. Here are a few steps to get you started:

• Explore: Take a look around. You’ll find various categories where you can join in on existing conversations or start your own.

• Introduce yourself: Feel free to make a post introducing yourself in the ‘The Wild Zone’ section. It’s a great way to meet others!

• Share your ideas: Got a cool idea for a new cursor? Share it in the ‘Cursor Ideas’ section. Your idea might just come to life!

• Join the games: Participate in fun games and contests. They’re a great way to interact with the community.

Remember, the key here is to have fun and engage with the community. Enjoy your time here, and don’t hesitate to ask if you have any questions! :blush::rocket:

2 Likes

Continuing the discussion from Hey there, new members of the Sweezy Community!:

2 Likes

his

2 Likes

im here every oneeeeeeee

1 Like

WHERE AM i

2 Likes

how do i use the new cursers?

1 Like

how do you use it?