Hi and what your favorite color

l am now please help

I love green! It’s a color that speaks to my soul and brings vibrant beauty to the world. From lush landscapes to hidden treasures, green represents growth and resilience. It brings me comfort and sparks my creativity. Green is simply amazing!

:herb::tea::green_heart::seedling::four_leaf_clover::frog::turtle::green_apple::leaves::avocado::deciduous_tree::green_circle::cactus::kiwi_fruit::dragon::shamrock::green_book::pear::broccoli::green_square::white_check_mark::lizard::tanabata_tree::snake::leafy_green::evergreen_tree::mountain::alien::microbe::cucumber::bug::christmas_tree::nauseated_face::battery:

By the way, check out the selection of green cursors that I created:

green-aesthetic-cursor-collection

1 Like

my is pick

Pink is also really cool! It’s a color that exudes a vibrant and playful energy. Its versatility and ability to evoke feelings of joy and sweetness make it a wonderful choice. So, yes, pink is definitely cool too!

:cherry_blossom::ribbon::hibiscus::tulip::heartpulse::ballet_shoes::cupcake::two_hearts::shaved_ice::mushroom::reminder_ribbon::purse::heart_decoration::squid::love_hotel::wine_glass::pig2::crayon::ballet_shoes::ribbon::cherry_blossom::pig::womans_clothes::ballet_shoes::purse::ribbon::ribbon::mushroom::reminder_ribbon::ribbon::tulip::hibiscus:

pink-aesthetic-cursor-collection

how old are you

my is blue, white, and black @sweezy

Yellow!