Huge problem! how could you do this to meeeeeeeee

that’s wut it is

1 Like

WDYM I WANT HIM does he evolve or catch

2 Likes

I think catch

1 Like

Yeah but he supposed to be mthical with umbrella and the appearing is cool but the attack and the idle is actually depressing me

I wanted him to be mythical And that’s why im depressed. Also the sweezians are actually one of the best designs But Im bias to totoro so soz

I was also gonna use this Bro-mon forever how could you @sweezy This pain you make me feel, I’ll pay it back 1000 times worse. (The pay back was a joke but im actually depressed now

He looks like he’s been adjusted so much that even his mom couldn’t recognise him brooo

Trendstter pls

@sweezy can you pls pretty pls change him to mythical and give him back his umbrella??? You can change it to orange or yellow to avoid copyright??? plssssss I NEEEEED HIM MYTHICAL I NEED MY CHILDDD

The mere fact he’s in game does not make you happy?

its bc they did totoro dirty​:skull::skull::skull::disappointed::disappointed::sob::sob::sob:

so? Be happy with what you get

And it is BUDGEToro

He’s budget but give him at least a broken umbrella contributing to the Budget scheme and at least make him mythical like in the actual Topic

idk tbh he doesn’t really fit as a mythical

1 Like

He is a ducking beast that ducking lived inside a 10000 year old camphor tree and you don’t call him mythic

dude dont

change the ‘’___‘’ word bud i don’t want u to get banned (nobody does)

Ye we dont be happy it even got added. Like, buddy!

1 Like

Also most bro mon are in the topic mythical but come out as rare or smth

2 Likes