cant access portals or anything but bro mons still pop up and i can still get them
Yooo welcome to the community!
Consider using VPN?
That’d help
Welcome to the community! First, I want to ask you is it that you cant access all 3 portals or just 2?
whats VPN?
are you vietnamese
no?
cool advice allowing you to connect to awesome wifi in other countries. It is extremely useful in china, because for some reason, we can’t access stuff like Youtube and Discord and Bro-mon World, and Google and stuff
1 Like
noted
Hmmmm to help with this I may have to ask a question…Are you using Bro-Mon in a personal device provided by family or school?
I dont think that helps , he can access Bro-Mon spawns, just not portals. And would there be a difference if its in a personal device provided by a family or a school?