I love Italian brainrot I can name 100 of the top of my head -Curiosity

BREAD :bread:

Crazy how no one changed the title yet

ARGHHHHHHH ima change the title :slight_smile:

thrillllli is br

@curiosity what the Hel?

First, i saw bss on steal a brainrot then found out that firwall was brainrotted now this…

what…

@Thrillseeker

Hello

FINALLY

Can u check the green McDonald’s topic

Ok.

I guess this idea is kind of a meme, but not really brainrot. Sneaky Golem Bro Mon Idea - Bro-Mon / New Monster Ideas - Sweezy Community

Can you please stop advertising @Pugzilla many people hate when people advertise in their topic’s

@Pugzilla

Sorry curiosity, I will stop.

K thanks for your understanding

Np, just a question
Why is it that I always see lots of advertisement in my topics and in the general stream?

I see so much of it that I thought it was just a normal thing to do

idk people just want their bro-mons added but I dislike advertising because when you advertise in another bro-mon idea you are kind of taking three spotlight away from their topics to your topic