This game involves players taking turns posting a word that starts with the last letter of the previous player’s word, so get ready to put your thinking caps on and dazzle us with your linguistic gymnastics! Who knows, you might even learn a new word or two… or twenty!
- Players must wait for at least one other person to post before posting again. (No hogging the word chain, you greedy lexicographers!)
- The word must be a valid English word. (Sorry, “supercalifragilisticexpialidocious” is not a valid option!)
- Proper nouns, acronyms, and abbreviations are not allowed. (No cheating by using initials or shouting out celebrity names!)
- The same word cannot be used twice in the same game. (Unless you’re a parrot. Then it’s cool.)
- The game continues until a player is unable to come up with a valid word, at which point the game ends and the last valid word wins. (It’s like a battle of wits, with vowels and consonants!)
- Have fun and don’t take the game too seriously - it’s all in good fun! (But if you win, feel free to gloat a little. You earned it!)