Mad libs Bromon edition

So i will post a random paragraphs and you must fill the blanks with anything! do your own for other people if you would like! Im working on one right now :wink:

Write the correct word into the blank:

Write the Negative word into the blank:

Write the Worst word into the blank:

Chatting:Oh fine…I will spectate you

STOP im working on one

1 Like

There once was a (bromon) named (name). they loved to (verb) and (verb). They also had a friend (friends name). (friends name) Was a (bromon) who also liked to (verb) and (Verb) . They both loved to (verb) and thats how they became freinds

1 Like

There once was a bro-mon named Bromon. they loved to play with his brother and eating. They also had a friend [Sadly no friend…]. [No friend…] Was a (bromon) who also liked to (verb) and (Verb) .__[No friend…]__They both loved to (verb) and thats how they became freinds[No friend…]

… really

1 Like

TRY AGAING my guy just copy and paste it and fill in the blanks

But…

Yes…I Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V…already

change the blanks

1 Like

Changed but I said “No friend”

NOOO the () blanks add a friend!

Sadly…

You know

There was a tool named (Your choice,[Broomzo] will be Broom…).It owned by (Your choice,Noun),it helped them to (Verb) and (Verb)…One day,the tool fell into a hole where it lead the tool to Bro-mon World!Then…(The bro-mon) grow eyes!and then it become alive!(The owner’s name) is very sad because they just lost a tool…(Keep your creative though doing!Just make the next parts!)

nice

:speaking_head:There once was a ship that put to sea, the name of the ship was the Billy O Tea. The winds blew up-…

Oh wait wrong thing

Hi :wave:

HEJ! ajfklfja

Wat