Move Cloudphant to Epic (reasons inside)

SOPHIABEIFONG (1)

Hey Guys!!
I’m a big fan of cloudphants and I decided to be the cloudphant of this community, but I thing a Rare crush for it is a little bit weak for a cloudphant…

So I borught here some reasons to move it to epic crush

1. IT IS AN ELEPHANT + A CLOUD

I think everybody know that elephants are very strong and heavy, actually elephants are the strongest in the world!

Screenshot 2024-09-11 17.13.13

But did you know that clouds are very heavy too? Yeah, first time I throught clouds was very lightweight. But, look at this:

Screenshot 2024-09-11 17.17.56

So, think, a heavy animal plus a heavy cloud would be a very strong animal, cloudphants should be a lot more stronger!

2. EPIC VIBES

Cloudphants are very beautiful, majestic, but it is rare. Look at Dapper Squid, its also an animal and has a lot of elegance, it is epic.
I don’t think Snuck has epic vibes like cloudphant (no offense please), its a snake duck, not majestic, not elegant, just a funny animal, that deserves a rare crush.

Cloudphant is big and (yeah im gonna repeat), MAJESTIC, and that led me to a new topic…

3. COULD HAVE A STRONG ABILLITY

If one day abilities on bro-mon get added, thing how cool and strong abbility could cloudphant have?

Clouds make rain, so a water abillity would fit very well, heres an example:

CLOUDY RAIN
Cloudphant’s special abillity

Does ___ damage.

This abbility may cause a flood. If you anger or upset Cloudphant, prepare to see the true fury of an angry cloud. This creature will float to the top of the fight, it will grow until it covers the sky, and it will cause a huge storm to fall! Depending on the enrage level, cloudphant can even cause powerful lightning to fall!

Now tell me, this abbility seems very strong yeah. A rare bro-mon couldn’t cause a huge storm like that.

These are 3 of all my ideas for cloudphant be epic.
@sweezy please check out and aee if you can make this change in the next update!

I never got that idea why not

wdym?

I always get commons and to me there are not a lot of commons so I vote

1 Like

Thanks for vote!
(cloudphant is rare not common but anyway)

1 Like

Oh I’ve haven’t played bromine like forever cuz I finished

huh ok

Uhhh are we the only users online now?

prob

I’ll go to another chat and do some texting

1 Like

Actually there are no more

:cry::cry::cry:

its ok we just need to wait them

Okay

Breh…didn’t know a “Cloud” is about ~1 M pounds…

yes…

Cloudphat should be epic

1 Like

+elephant=4500kg

Now like IDK weight