New bro-mon chillaxor

Creating a “bro mon” (short for “brother monster” or a monster with a friendly, bro-like personality) can be a fun and creative process. Here’s an outline of your bro mon:

Bro Mon: Chillaxor

Type: Water/Ice

Appearance:

• Height: 6’5"
  • Build: Athletic and toned, but not overly muscular.
  • Color: Light blue skin with darker blue patterns resembling tribal tattoos.
  • Face: Friendly, with a perpetual smirk, blue eyes, and a pair of sunglasses always perched on its head or eyes.
  • Hair: Icy, spiky hair that looks like it’s gelled back.
  • Attire: A tank top with surfboard designs, board shorts, and a shell necklace.
  • Accessories: Carries a surfboard on its back, which it can use as a weapon or a shield.

Personality:

• Chillaxor is the epitome of laid-back and friendly. It always has a positive attitude and encourages others to relax and go with the flow.
  • It’s the ultimate wingman, always there to support its friends in battles or social situations.
  • Loves water sports, especially surfing and ice skating.

Abilities:

• Surf’s Up: Chillaxor can create and ride waves, using them to attack opponents or move swiftly across the battlefield.
  • Ice Shield: Generates a shield of ice that can block attacks and protect allies.
  • Bro Fist: A powerful punch that releases a burst of icy energy, freezing opponents on contact.
  • Chill Zone: Creates an area where the temperature drops, slowing down enemies and boosting the morale and recovery speed of allies.

Signature Move:

• Tsunami Wave: Chillaxor summons a massive wave of icy water that crashes into enemies, dealing significant damage and leaving them chilled, which reduces their speed and attack power for a short time.

Stats:

• HP: 85
  • Attack: 90
  • Defense: 80
  • Special Attack: 95
  • Special Defense: 75
  • Speed: 85

Evolution:

• Evolves from Broling (a smaller, more playful version) at level 25.
  • Evolves into Broceratops (a larger, more tank-like form with enhanced defensive abilities) at level 50.

Habitat:

• Found in coastal regions and icy lakes, often seen chilling with other water and ice types.

Friendship Bonus:

• Trainers who spend a lot of time with Chillaxor will receive increased experience points and better performance in water-related activities.

Chillaxor is the perfect addition to any team that values camaraderie, positivity, and powerful water and ice attacks. It brings not only strength to battles but also a good vibe to its trainer and fellow Pokémon.

Its cool, but looks more like pokémon

ok ill work on it

I live it but the stats are way too OP

u spent a lot of time on this didn’t you?

what is its crush

Wait they can have crushes?!?!? :smirk:

what do you mean by crush i just started so i dont know

bro-mon had crush!

crush is raity
Common
Uncommon
Rare
Epic
Legendary
Mythical
You can look for it in bro-mons

ok thanks

1 Like

I love the post! Welcome to the community @riskrunner_38 and @Raf see The ultimate guide for EVERYTHING for an outline on the community and how to make custom Bro-Mons

I like your profile pic

btw

thank you i like yours too :slight_smile:

1 Like

i mean with that much damage we might have to create a new crush