New Bro-Mon idea: Chroma-Spinner

SOPHIABEIFONG (1)

Hey guys!
I have a new bro-mon idea inspired on the famous candy crush game. here it goes:

Name: Chroma-Spinner
Type: Foodie :hamburger:
Rarity: Uncommon / Common
Phrase: "sweet candy, crush "
Description: Introducing the Chroma-Spinner, the fluttering confectionary connoisseur with wings as vibrant as a candy aisle! Picture a delightful creature, its wings adorned with the hues of a rainbow and the sweetness of a candy shop. With every graceful flap, it releases a shower of sugary delights, painting the air with swirls of deliciousness. But beware, for when this whimsical wonder takes flight, you might find yourself covered in a delightful mess of vanilla cream and rainbow sprinkles. So spread your wings and join the Chroma-Spinner on a sugary adventure thatโ€™s sure to tickle your taste buds and lift your spirits!

:zap: @sweezy can make any changes for add it, add more description or changes the apparance! Feel free to create! But please add it :zap:

love it! so cute >.<

1 Like

thanks!

what website did you draw this on?

โ€œkleki.Ioโ€

GUYYSS
please donโ€™t forget this idea, i spend a lot of time doing that

the art n this is SO COOL!

1 Like

thx!

1 Like

super cool the only proble is that i dont think sweezy will be able to fit the entire description on the back of the card thing, but other than that i think this is an awesome idea!

they know well how to abbreviate, did you see the original idea of โ€‹โ€‹Pro-V-Bas how long the description was?

oh yeahhhhh