New bro mon idea : glitter rex

Don’t worry. It is still a good idea tho.

Thanks bro very much.You voted for it!!!

cool idea but i have a feeling u r a great artist, no need to use ai.

ummm…How do you know.

But still thanks very much.At this point of time you are one of the best and kindest user in this community by my pov.

Did you vote for it???

So in ur perspective is

Vote: good person

Prove that it’s ai : bad person

i mean if you drew it it would be good and i would vote it i guess but i dont like artists that use ai so sorry

You could have used ai to make the drawing and draw it again by hand

1 Like

I dont mind

Good Idea.Thanks very much I’ll try again.

1 Like

It is so good.I vote for it now

Welcome to the community :tada:!

Welcome to the community!!!

Thanks immortal

Welcome

How do you know when someone is new to the community?

u sure about that?

Idk that looks ai

yh thats what i was thinking