New bro mon idea : glitter rex

UHMM NEW PIC AVAILABLE.this is to small bruh

now its better

RARITY-LEGENDRY

TYPE-AESTHETIX

DESCRIPTION-A wild crystal-covered Bro Mon with a fierce attitude and a sparkle in every move. Its razor-sharp gems and powerful roar make it look like a treasure that definitely fights back!

CATCHPHRASE- I don’t chase treasure.I am treasure

Dang you’re artistic! (hope you dont read this wrong)

yooo this is tuff

umm

btw ts AI he made it like that so people wouldent think it is ai but i can ashure you it is ai

i see it is because it is formed a way an ai would i can find it super easly

he has also been found to use it in the past in this stile

bro I made it without AI

Let me give another image

:yawning_face:

flip the paper

bro its ai

Why are our results different? :thinking:

If you think its AI do not vote for it I dont care

The AI detector itself uses AI, so each time it could show different result

I’m disappointed…It’s AI again, the AI you used did good work. Just some small errors
The tail of it has a different size when comparing both images
There’s a dot above the tail and it go for 2 different places
The stars thing was tilted in the first image but the second one doesn’t (Both papers have same angle)
And even more weirdly, how does the first paper look older than the second one?

Ahem…