New WEBSITE idea, @sweezy check out this!

SOPHIABEIFONG (1)

THE IDEA

Creating a Bro-Mon website, but not just any website, would be like a Pokédex version of Bro-Mon. This is different from the home page that opens when you install the extension or even Sweezy Community. it would have all the Bro-Mon and their information, like a Wiki Fandom but it’s not one.

WIKI FANDOM
@sweezy by the way, have you checked the Wiki Fandom? It was created by Kaiser but I’m adding more information to it, my name is Garota Squirtle, so go check it out :wink:

ABOUT IT

A banner similar to the page that opens when the extension is installed, each Bro-Mon would have its photo or gif and all its information.
You can decide how it would look more or less.
There could be an updated bro-mon list, as Wiki Fandom doesn’t always have all the Bro-Mons. It would be the place for people to check up on some bro-mon.

EXTRA

If you’re not willing to create a new website, you can use bro-mon world itself, which already has a super fun way to see your collection of monsters!

THANK YOU
@sweezy hope you see this topic :wink:

anyone??

cool

1 Like

thx, this idea was forgotten

lol you think look at some of mine :joy:

at least it not 27 days lol

lol i’ll see

@sweezy also about the spawn rate, since you guys update it and I got Splashy, bro-mon stop appear.
What happened? I can’t catch Ninjamaki now? It is a bug/glitch? I need answers!

Ps. Has been 3 days without fun on my browser

Cool!

1 Like

I would LOVE to see this!!! I think they should add it to the my monsters thing as well, but idk

1 Like