This game involves players taking turns posting one word at a time to create a story that’s equal parts hilarious and ridiculous. So get ready to flex your vocabulary muscles and join in on the fun!
- Players must wait for at least one other person to post before posting again. (No hogging the story chain, you word wizards!)
- Only one word is allowed per post. (Sorry, no run-on sentences or paragraphs!)
- The word must be a valid English word. (Sorry, “blahblahblah” and “snickerdoodle” are not valid options!)
- The story must make sense and follow a coherent plot, no matter how crazy it may be. (So no random jumps from a story about unicorns to one about aliens!)
- The game continues until the story reaches a predetermined length or becomes too silly to continue. (Which, let’s be honest, might happen pretty quickly.)
- Have fun and don’t take the game too seriously - it’s all in good fun! (And who knows, you might just come up with the next literary masterpiece!)