Phantom Boba's Blog!

Here is my daily update, on what Bro-Mon’s I’ve got and what Bro-Mon’s I’ve caught. Stay tuned for more updates on my Bro-Mon Progress!

:bromon: :bromon: :bromon: ~Phantom_Boba

Today, on the 19th of September 2024, I’ve captured Moony-Bunny with my trusty companion Bro Mon! Moony-Bunny is a Cosmix Uncommon, and Bro Mon is a Webby Mythical! Special mention to @FoxOwlLog for creating the fantastic idea of Moony-Bunny! Sure to be back with more updates of today’s capturing! See you soon!

I’ve just captured the Fanfave Mythical Sweezians by my trusty Bro Mon again! They’re so cute!

Some tips for catching Mythical Bro Mon: They’re actually really easy to beat if you’re attacking them with a Mythical because Mythicals have a high :crossed_swords:, 15-19. That means if your Mythical gets to attack first, then you will have a 75% chance of capturing the Mythical. That’s what happened to me so far. Say hello to the Sweezians!

The Sweezians

If I am on the Bro Mon website my Bro Mons spawn slower. Same with the Sweezy Community website. So, stay tuned!

Feel free to comment, if you like.

BroMon

Bro Mon says, don’t just view!

Later this day.

OH my gosh! I just got a Monster Catnap, with another trusty win from my Bro Mon!

Monster Catnap

Doesn’t Monster Catnap look creepy? I beat him with 13 health to go. Next time, will share a screenshot of the victory.

I’ve captured Fitty! Fitty is so fat. They’ve also updated Bro. Mon a bit, they have different options to optimise your choices.

Fitty

Unfortunately, when I had just logged in to Canva, BrrBlaze disappeared as I clicked the login button. Hope to see BrrBlaze again soon!

XOXO, Phantom_Boba!

(post deleted by author)

remember this community is for everyone so dont post topics that are just for you personaly

Yea, they can too! It is for everyone! I will send out votes from tomorrow.

Bro is commited, dang

Wat now?