Pls help me to get stuff i want

There is a site simiral to Sweezy Community, it’s called Wallpapers Clan Gang, here is the link to the site:

i have a rainbow friends account in it, and most of the ideas i made there are ignored, so lets help this to get alive and we get what we want!

My account:

also i’m not gonna tell what this Wallpapers Clan thing is but im gonna tell in the replies, bye! :smiley:

Wallpapers Clan is a site where you can customize your phone/computer/social medias!

Phone: You can get app icons and wallpapers! (Also is the site where Sweezy announced Smiling Critters app icons)

Computer (also laptop or desktop): The only thing for these options are folder icons, but hey! You can also put some wallpapers there!

Social medias: This one is just the pfp but they are cool :slight_smile:

This is Wallpapers Clan! Oh and here is the link to the site: (not the gang)

Hey, i’m curious about this App Icons, how do I use it?

To use it, first you need to open wallpapers clan through the link in this reply i did, then you pick the app icons you’d like to use and download them (to download click on one of the options you’d like, scroll down and there will be the download buttons) You can also download widgets and wallpapers, to use the app icons i use an app called shortcut maker, if you don’t have it you can get it in google play but i don’t know if in app store, open the app and go to the first option (the one with a android robot head) search the app you want to edit and click it, click in icon and then images from gallery, then you choose the image and cut it the way you’d like the photo to be shown, then click on create shortcut and done!

(if you didn’t understand i can send a video)