Request Your Bro-Mon Master Badge Here! 🥇

Hey Bro-Mon players! Want to show off your dedication and achievements in our community?

You can now request the Bro-Mon Master badge right here in this post!
Here’s how:

1. Proof of Completion:

If you’ve completed the game, simply share a screenshot or any other proof of your accomplishment.

1. Active Community Participation:

If you haven’t completed the game but have been super active in our Bro-Mon category, you can still earn the badge! Here’s what we’re looking for:

Cool Monster Ideas: Have you suggested awesome new monster ideas?

Helping Others: Have you been helpful to other players?

Fan Art: Have you shared your amazing monster art or fan art?

Interesting Posts: Have you written interesting posts about Bro-Mon?

And More: Any other contributions that show your active participation and support for the community.

Just reply to this post with your proof or a brief description of your contributions, and if you’ve truly been an active and valuable member of our community, you’ll earn the Bro-Mon Master badge!

We appreciate all your efforts and look forward to seeing your amazing contributions. Happy monster hunting! bro-mon-home-monster

P.S. Check out this guide on how to set a badge as your status.

Wow! Cool!
My friend @Forbidden will be so happy!
He has all the Bro-mon but hasn’t recieved the badge yet, so could you please give it to him? Thanks!!

1 Like

Yes, I already gave him the badge. He should say thank you! :smile:

2 Likes

He’ll be offline right now, but he definitely will! Thanks!

3 Likes

Also, thank you so much for promoting me to Leader, I appreciate it so much! It means the world to me :smiley:

2 Likes

@sweezy can you give me mod status pretty please?

1 Like

hi! i completed all bro mon and have shared some of my galacti panda fanart too!

1 Like

We haven’t given out moderator status to anyone just yet; we’ve only been raising trust levels. By the way, I’ve already granted you Trust Level 3! I’m confident that with your significant contributions to the community, you’ll reach Trust Level 4 in no time.

Keep up the great work! :star2:

1 Like

Thank you for your contributions! Glad to have you as a Leader – you deserve it! :smiley:

1 Like

I’ve already given you the Bro-Mon Master badge. Congrats! :tada:

1 Like

sweezy can i be Bro-Mon Master

1 Like

thank you!

2 Likes

hey @sweezy can i be a bro mon master please

1 Like

If you could give him a picture of proof to verify it that would be awesome. Also, @sweezy i love this idea and I think it will work out well!

1 Like

1 Like

can I have bromon master I have them all

1 Like

hmmmm, that’s sus, show me the FULL pic

2 Likes

ya that kinda sus

1 Like

do you have the mini text on the right corner beneath your enchfrog that says “Wow, you got them all! :star2:

1 Like