Request Your Bro-Mon Master Badge Here! 🥇

for now. he’s going to have a go at you again. if he does, then DM me.

2 Likes

Just quit the DM

1 Like

lets create a groupchat

oh my . not apropriate

2 Likes

I just flagged then how did those moved away

1 Like

At least this topic is getting busy

Good

1 Like

Do u now wat u a fuking temu product

2 Likes

enough you Gen-btch fcking people!!, i angry now you say that to my friend you little piece of sh*t

1 Like

seriously, I just came in 3 days ago, and from the first day I came in I met impudent little kids like you!, and when I was rude to you you actually said that?, you should count how many times you talk to people with Your rude language is childish

1 Like

kontol

jangan kira gua gak bisa bahasa kasar indonesia ya memek

lu idungnya kayak babi kontol

udah lah kontol diem memek

gua gak punya pacar bego

kurang ajar ni anak bego betul

minim lampu rumahnya

kontol

ngentot

skibidi sigma