Request Your Bro-Mon Master Badge Here! đŸ„‡

done

done

Hey @EthanDaZhao,

To upgrade your trust level, you can engage more with the community by doing the following:

1. Be Active: Regularly log in, read posts, and participate in discussions.

2. Like and Reply: Like posts that you find helpful and reply to topics where you can contribute.

3. Create Quality Posts: Share valuable content and start interesting discussions.

4. Help Others: Answer questions and provide assistance to fellow community members.

5. Follow Guidelines: Ensure your posts adhere to the community guidelines.

By staying active and contributing positively, you’ll naturally progress through the trust levels. Keep up the great work!

1 Like

I was so close to getting all bro-mon but then more were added! I had 4 originally now I have to catch 7 more but it’s still fun! since i’ve caught all mythics

thank you so much!!! this really made my day!!!

1 Like

@sweezy :rotating_light::rotating_light::rotating_light: @BACON is sus
 he dosent deserve to be master
look at this

and look at this

1 Like

Yeah why is @BACON things positioned exactly like the others?

bruh

@sweezy this doesn’t really mean much to me me but I need to get the gives back badge as I have met the requirements (I think) so yeah

1 Like

I don’t think I have it sweezy! Can you try again?

Same!

how do you reply so fast!?

ur already a leader, what else do you want?!

Thank you, yes, I noticed that too.

Everything is fine, the badge has been awarded to you. Here are the instructions on how to use it as a status:

Can you give me bro mon master rank please
I have completed all bro mon

Yep, done :beginner:

I have the badge

@sweezy i had bro mon on my school chromebook but a teacher blocked all extensions and i tried to unblock it but the button aint working :(((((((((((((

I dont think it would work by begging