SERIOUS Exploitable Bro-mon Spawn Glitch!

I just realised a while ago that there is a serious exploit to counter Bro-mon spawn rate. Please do not use this exploit, as it may end in trouble (not good)!

The Exploit:
When a Bro-mon spawns, click on it. But don’t click attack yet, just open another tab and keep browsing.

The Bro-mon engine will think that you lost to the Bro-mon you clicked, because you don’t have the battling page open and you don’t have that Bro-mon in your “crew” either.

When the Bro-mon engine thinks you lost, it will spawn a slightly less rare Bro-mon within a few minutes so you don’t get upset.

That way, you can have more than 10 tabs open with Bro-mon battles on it. People can just defeat the Bro-mon, leave 1 on and wait for more Bro-mon to spawn. This is a very serious glitch that people will try to exploit. Please fix this without delay as this may just be the “game-breaking” glitch that every entertainment company dreads.

@sweezy see this.

:warning: WARNING :warning: : DO NOT USE THIS EXPLOIT UNLESS YOU WANT TO GET IN TROUBLE. EXPLOIT AT YOUR OWN RISK.

I think it’s great you are telling sweezy this instead of abusing it, but u should of messaged this to sweezy privately incase someone uses it to cheat, but then again they are only not being true to themselves if they do it and it’s just a game so if they cheat that’s just a lack of commitment on their behalf. @cloud please see this because I think u should delete this post and resend it to sweezy

1 Like

2nd and im not 3 btw good

True.

Maybe delete would go a bit too far? You know mods can see what people are doing if they want to, right? :slight_smile:

oh true i actually didnt know that sorry

Alg :slight_smile:

ussed it lol (jk)
but i once did do tthaton acdient gotall the commons

Ahhh

Hey Cloud, is it normal that my Bro-Mon Interface is upside down?
(P.S. my first caught Bro-mon is CodeBug)

Yep, it’s a feature that they made this update.

Thanks for answering!

1 Like

Err
Guys? Anyone?

im here

You know that will alert the staff, right?

Only post thing that are kind or helpful. Do not post things that are rude, offensive or harmful in any way. Your post has been brought to admin attention.

It’s still not fixed.

*ouch *
@sweezy didn’t fixed it

Sad song starts*

:sob: :sob: :sob: