Should bro-mons have their own unique abilities

should each bro-mon have a unique ability for example the orb chrome would have the ability to drop the search magnifying glass from Google on the bro-mons head temporally stunning it or something

reply if you think its a good idea

yuyp

yes

Absolutely, that’s a fantastic idea! Giving each Bro-Mon a unique ability adds depth and excitement to the game. It could lead to some really interesting strategies and battles. Thanks for suggesting it!

So when can you add it @sweezy ??

well i’m guessing it takes awhile to choose abilities for bro-mons

qoi9ui3uuduoiqoiwuoqisijiqoiwiuiuqdoiuudoiqudoiqwoidqo powuiidpoiuuqoipdu ioqodoqdoiwqdiowquoiduqoidsodqhhudiihuhqdhqidhcwiufhdiuqhwiuhdiucwehr9udxh

im sorry i have not seen that post before should I delete this post? I’m very sorry

It’s ok.

You don’t need to delete it.

okay

Didn’t he make his post before u made yours? Threatening to ban him and making him feel bad was NOT a good thing to do. And accusing him of copying before you even asked if he saw yours! That’s just downright rude! And who knows, maybe you copied him, considering he made it before! Do research before you falsely accuse people!! @cloud you should either apologise, or give credits to him in your post, considering he made his before yours!

Stop stalking me