Something to tell @sweezy

hey sweezy can you pls tell me why i have not seen a mythical all day i have a youtube trying to make a vid about bromon and none spawned only a common .
to sweezy

Simple

Not any bro-mon will appear when you want,it is “RANDOM”

hi
i need help too
get tips for getting mythicals faster.
is there any way to get them faster?

yAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

:saluting_face:jhkjsgd

hes gonna complain with sweezy bc he pressed emoji golem but didnt get it

well actually, there are no ways to make bromon rates spawn faster.
Sorry for the inconvenience you guys. :emojigolem_crying: :emojigolem_crying: :emojigolem_crying:
You can open many tabs though, there is a chance that many will spawn. but be warned, if you use a rare and battle an epic and win, you cant win until all bromon on tabs are caught

sorry, you cant use it until all bromon are caught on all tabs

it random

There’s some tip at other place…but I still think it just a random…

im closing this, as it’s quite pointless. Luck is luck, and that is that.

1 Like

Doesn’t make sense and is pointless