Sweezy Community will be ok?

Sure, here’s sophiabeifong talking about this webite

i know that the purprose of here is sugest new ideas, talk about bro-mon and have friends, help the community and the new members with happiness, but…

Recently we can see some bad actions everywhere, and every day this is getting more and more hard to deal. Things are getting serious here (some people understand this very well).
Obviously, here is still a good place to be happy, we still have good ideas and good people here…

@sweezy , this is an alert about the future, maybe Sweezy Community will need some admins help or this will be filled of bad actions. About The Wild Zone category, too meny posts that leaders unlisted, about General , bad images, bad words… About DMs, probaly there is a lot of DMs totaly off-website…

Thanks @everyone .

Thanx For the Alert

4 Likes

The Point Of This Community Is To Be Nice To Everyone and not hurt other ppl

3 Likes

what

4 Likes

Hi Sophia,

Thanks for bringing this up. You’re right, we’ve seen a few incidents lately with serious rule violations. All those users have been permanently banned, and anyone else breaking the rules will face the same.

We’re currently investigating these incidents and gathering all the information since we have some leads. With your reports and flags on negative messages, we’re working hard to remove all the negativity.

I also agree that as our community grows, it’s time to bring in moderators. These will be reliable, long-time members who have shown themselves to be fair and kind.

Today, I’m appointing you, Sophia, as our first moderator.

Thank you for your dedication to the community.

5 Likes

Lets Go, Thank You @sweezy :moyai: :+1:

5 Likes

good job @SophiaBeifong

7 Likes

Good thing it’s dealt with, although we should watch out for those hackers so if they hack the site we can be prepared.

6 Likes

hello

2 Likes

what

2 Likes

what are you doing it is night ok

2 Likes

no its 16:32

2 Likes

why u have milatary time

3 Likes

and that’s like 4:00