@sweezy I have some important questions

SOPHIABEIFONG (1)

Hey @sweezy
I have some questions that I would love to share with you guys!

• When I finish my bro-mon collection and it says “wow, you got them all!” and then you update the extension with new bro-mons, my extension that has all the bro-mons will also update and disappear the “wow you got them all” so I can capture the new bro-mons (and they will appear)?

• When a bro-mon appears on my screen, when he starts running, is it possible to still click on him and enter a battle? Because every time I tried, it always failed… Could it be that the hitbox is too small?

• A combo of three very random questions: Do you have any preferences for suggesting a bro-mon? Do you by any chance intend to add bro-mons infinitely? One day will you add all the bro-mon suggested (I think thats a bit difficult)?

• If you really intend to add abilities, will you add an ability for each bro-mon or in another way, like separating by typing? (This one is optional)

• Did you set a specific time for a bro-mon to appear, like every 45 minutes a mythical can appear (something like that)?

THANKS!
and I hope this gets to sweezy so when I get back here they have answered me!

for the clicking on a bro-mon while it’s running, it is possible just very small hitbox :sweat_smile: :emojigolem_crying:

2 Likes

question 2: you can but you right: the bro-mons hitbox is small

It’s only because it’s running away fast.If you click in front of it you could…

1 Like

Yeah click where it’s going not where it is

1 Like

yeah,but it’s move very fast…not easy

1 Like

hey @sweezy please answer that

1 Like

Hey there!

I’m happy to answer your questions:

1. When I finish my bro-mon collection and it says “wow, you got them all!” and then you update the extension with new bro-mons, will my extension update and remove the “wow you got them all” so I can capture the new bro-mons (and they will appear)?

• Yes, when new bro-mons are added to the game, the “wow, you got them all” message will disappear, and you’ll see that there’s more work to do capturing new monsters. Also, new bro-mons will appear as grey mystery avatars at the end of your list in extension window.

1. When a bro-mon appears on my screen and starts running, is it possible to still click on him and enter a battle? Because every time I tried, it always failed… Could it be that the hitbox is too small?

• Yes, it can be tricky to click on a running bro-mon. My tip is to position your cursor slightly ahead of where the bro-mon is running and click multiple times. This way, you increase your chances of hitting it.

1. Do you have any preferences for suggesting a bro-mon? Do you by any chance intend to add bro-mons infinitely? Will you eventually add all the bro-mons suggested?

• We appreciate all cool and interesting ideas for Bro-Mon that enhance gameplay and make the game more fun and engaging. This includes new monster ideas, mechanics, and amusing features. Our goal is to add as many ideas as possible from our creative community. You’ve come up with some fantastic and imaginative bro-mons, and we want to bring them into the game to delight everyone. But yes, it’s a big task with so many ideas!

1. If you really intend to add abilities, will you add an ability for each bro-mon or in another way, like separating by typing?

• The idea of abilities is awesome, and we’re gradually working towards it. Creating a unique ability for each bro-mon might be challenging, so for now, I see it more like abilities based on types, such as Foodie, Cybrr, etc.

1. Did you set a specific time for a bro-mon to appear, like every 45 minutes a mythical can appear (something like that)?

• Yes, we have an algorithm for bro-mon appearances. It depends on user activity, open tabs with websites, and other factors. The chance of a bro-mon appearing also varies with the Crush level—the higher the level, the lower the chance. There are also time limits and other settings.

Thanks for your questions! I hope this helps. If you have any more, feel free to ask!

3 Likes

wow, thanks! This helped so much

It doesn’t work for me

2 Likes

We haven’t added new bro-mons to the game in a while, and a new update is expected soon. That’s probably why you haven’t seen any changes yet. When new bro-mons are added, the “wow, you got them all” message will disappear

2 Likes

In any case, let me know if everything is okay with the new monsters after the update.

2 Likes

no because my other account have new bro-mons: When I enter a while ago I had two bro-mon to win the game, now I have a lot!

2 Likes

Oh, in this case can you please send us any errors you’re seeing in the extension? Here’s how to find them:

1. Open the browser console: Right-click on the page, select “Inspect” or “Inspect Element,” and then go to the “Console” tab.
  2. Refresh the page: This will reload the extension and show any errors in the console.
  3. Look for errors: Any issues with the extension will be highlighted in red text in the console.
  4. Take a screenshot: Capture the errors you see.

Additionally, check for errors directly in the extension:

1. Go to your browser’s extensions page: Usually found in the settings menu (e.g., chrome://extensions/ for Chrome).
  2. Find our extension: Look for the Bro-Mon extension.
  3. Click on “Errors”.
  4. Look for errors: Any issues with the extension will be highlighted here as well.
  5. Take a screenshot: Capture these errors too.

Send me here the screenshots, and we’ll investigate further to resolve the issue.

2 Likes

I can try

anyway, thanks @sweezy :smiley:
For answer this, for add Ninjamaki, Yawnmallow, Sir Platepus, ScribbLion and The Sweezians too

3 Likes

Thanks! I’ll be waiting for the screenshots.

Also, thanks for your fantastic ideas. We have many more new bro-mons planned. Your contributions and positive vibe are greatly appreciated in our community and game. :bromon2:

1 Like

awww thanks!
This community is fantastic too :cloudphants_cloud:

3 Likes