@sweezy should enhance the chances of getting bro-mon, and increase the limit per day

Hey @sweezy, listen up! It’s time to ramp up the excitement and thrill of catching those elusive Bromons! By enhancing the chances of encountering these awesome creatures, you’re not just adding a sprinkle of excitement but also amplifying the joy of every player who embarks on this adventure. Picture it: more opportunities to engage, more opportunities to strategise, and more opportunities to bond with the Bro-mon community. Increasing the limit per day? That’s like opening up a treasure trove of possibilities! It means more gameplay, more interaction, and ultimately, more fun. Plus, it fosters a sense of dedication and commitment among players, driving them to come back for more each day. By enhancing these elements, you’re not just improving the game mechanics; you’re enhancing the overall experience, creating a vibrant and dynamic environment that keeps players hooked and eager for more. So, let’s take Bro-mon-catching to the next level and make every encounter an unforgettable adventure!
I clicked on this, and I got absolutely destroyed so can you also just give a slight buff for lower rarity bro-mons to give the newer players a chance?

Hey, thanks for reaching out! About the spawn rate, yeah, we’ve heard folks asking for this a bunch. and we plan to increase the appearance rate of bro-mons for our players.

As for the difficulty of winning with a Rare rarity bro-mon against a Mythical one, it’s naturally challenging due to the rarity gap. The game is designed so that you progressively collect stronger bro-mons, allowing you to take on rarer opponents.

However, we’re keeping this in mind for future updates. I think that enhancing battle mechanics and adding new features will make battles more interesting and strategic, giving players a better chance to succeed.

btw @sweezy is ur update days whenever or just on saturdays

@sweezy CHECK MY OTHER BRO-MON CONCEPT. NOWWW!!!

Yayyyy!

While there are no stable, specific dates for updates, they happen on random days, when we make new monsters, or when we develop new functionality.

1 Like

@sweezy i beg you please see my new bro mon!!!

Ok, I’ll definitely look at everything and even your new bro-monster concept. There is just a lot of ongoing work on preparing new monsters, as well as supporting our other projects, like Sweezy cursors, Progress bar, etc.
Therefore, I cannot always give an answer with lightning speed. :zap: But I will definitely see everything. :eyes:

okay, just a reminder :speaking_head::speaking_head::speaking_head::fire::fire::fire:

1 Like